ASIANET DATALINE MODEM DRIVER

To be honest any ISP requiring browser login and has either a time bound log out or usage based log out is not reliable enough for a DVR or any other security related stuff. Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MB. I have not yet tried the same, though. But it has never been an issue for me. Always on connection is the way to go.
Uploader: Mikasho
Date Added: 10 November 2006
File Size: 21.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25649
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Aashiq, You may try the steps in the tutorial.

This feature helps you to identify the computers connected to the WiFi network by checking the MAC address.

Admin I have recently subscribed to Asianet broadband. My suggestion to you would be to get an adsl connection or a connection from another ISP that provided you a static IP and does not require login. Because of this aspect alone, I would give high ratings to the ISP.

What modem type has been used for Asianet dataline broadband

The quality of service offered dtaline any ISP can vary from one place to the other. I am intrigued by these conditions put forward by the company.

Upload Photos Upload photo files with. I loose internet daily between 7pm and 9pm, complaint made everyday yet to be resolved. I have seen in some forums that the local cable operators have this habit of meddling with Asianet BB's infrastructure - for some reason or the other.

The service desk personnel are knowledgeable, likewise. When you get a window to enter user name and password just leave them blank and hit enter and it should log you in. You may request Asianet broadband customer support to issue a modem with the feature to change signal strength.

An OTP has been send to your mobile. I suggest you refer 5th step for more details.

Postpaid Plans

I was a little disappointed while checking up for help tutorials because there is not much resources available. Originally Posted by Admin.

For the record, my subscriber ID is TV Oct 30, I have not yet tried the same, though. An ISP gives the user a private secured Internet account access to the Internete-mail address, web space and hosting services for a web page.

But I decided to test the connection only recently because I was facing lots of issues with my Reliance Broadband and Tata Docomo Broadband connections. Add Thread to del. These folks should travel other states to get the essence of ''good connectivity''.

Prepaid Broadband Plans | Home Broadband Connection | High Speed Internet

Although I am having good experiences with this ISP, the situation might not be the same for everyone else. Please verify whether your local cable operator is happy with Asianet. I don't see the password reset option for my account.

I am using the link https: An OTP has been sent to your email address. For me, Asianet has been a reliable Datalin. I feel this review is: In one of the reviews that I have gone through, the customer could call the Asianet service desk and increase the default time-out period for his connection from 10 minutes to 20 minutes. Click here to know more.

We'll contact you shortly. But I always send an email and get things done.

Comments